- Computer Skills Workshop Presenter: Michelle Basile
- Date: Thursday, April 7, 2016
- Time: 4 – 6 pm
- Location: St John Adult Learning Centre
Presenter: Michelle Basile has over 25 years experience in computer applications. She is currently teaching computers for the Adult Education Program at the Niagara Catholic District School Board.
Presentation: Brush up on your computer skills with this 2-hour workshop. You will learn to use such functions as tables, styles and themes in WORD, storage and file maintenance, and text formatting, among others. This workshop will be of particular interest for instructors who need to create and maintain files for managing PBLA in their classrooms. Attendance is limited to 15 participants.
Fee: $15.00 (includes HST)
1) Cash (contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange cash payment)
- An email confirming conference registration will be sent once payment is received. http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-etransfer/etransfer-detail (for general e-transfer information).
- Please refer to your individual banking institution's website for step by step instructions
- TESL Niagara email: email@example.com Use 'TESL Niagara' as the security answer
NOTE: TESL Ontario members will receive a PD Certificate for 2 hours